Customer Service Representative (Mogilev, Remote)
|Зарплата:||от 525 руб.|
|Рабочий день:||Сменный график|
|Опыт работы:||Нет опыта|
You have always been interested in IT, but haven’t yet found your way in? Or you just started learning about technology and want to put your passion into a career? This is the perfect time and place to make it happen. Touch Support is a US-based company that works as a strategic partner to diverse technology firms and assists them with exceptional customer service. Our teams support a wide range of technologies, including Linux, Windows Servers, various Cloud platforms, and SaaS. Since 2015, we are experiencing strong and stable growth and have grown into a multinational company with almost 200 employees with several offices in the United States and Europe. Our branch in Belarus operates under the LLC Support Chain entity with an office in Minsk. We currently have almost 200 employees and growing!
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Respond to and resolve customer questions through chat, email, and telephone calls
- Assist in onboarding, educating, and supporting our customers through their journey
- Help and provide guidance to our customers with technical and billing-related questions.
- Act as a customer advocate by passing along unique questions and challenges that you see our customers are experiencing
- Strong English language skills
- Passion for working with people and the ability to communicate with clients on a daily basis.
- Solution-oriented mindset and passion for resolving problems
- Ability to work in shifts - morning, afternoon, night shift (Our schedules are week-based. Which means you wouldn't be switching through different shifts each day but would keep a more stable schedule).
- The application submitted in the English language.
What we offer:
- Indefinite Employment Contract
- Clear promotional path
- Initial training and mentoring
- Technical certifications paid by the company
- A young and friendly international team
- Free coffee and tea
- Regular company events
Please submit your application in the English language! Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.
Salary from $525 to $1000 - Before Taxes - Based on Experience
*Due to the extraordinary situation with the coronavirus pandemic, we have adjusted our selection process to be completely online, and our employees are currently working from home.
New employees will have the ability to start employment as soon as possible and also work from home. We will help with the equipment requirements for remote work.